Your use of RelevantBlue constitutes your agreement to RelevantBlue's Terms and Conditions of Use. Terms & Conditions of Use may be updated periodically.
- RelevantBlue may not be used to support in any manner a terrorist organization such as defined by U.S. Department of State.
- RelevantBlue may not be used for phishing, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- RelevantBlue may not be used to impersonate another person or organization.
- Relevant Blue LLC will have final say on the determination of who can use RelevantBlue.
- Relevant Blue LLC reserves the right to terminate access to any RelevantBlue account at any time.No refunds will be issued for unused email credits.
- In no event shall Relevant Blue LLC be liable for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of RelevantBlue, with the delay or inability to use RelevantBlue, or the provision or failure to provide services.
- In no event shall Relevant Blue LLC be liable for penalities, damages, legal costs, or fees resulting from violations or potential violations of the US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or any other anti-spam legislation.
Relevant Blue LLC will cooperate fully with the investigation of any customer who is accused of sending spam.
Databases, mailing history, and log files are not backed up. Relevant Blue LLC is not responsible for any of your data residing on our servers. You are responsible for backing up your data and information that may reside on RelevantBlue servers.